Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Fall Creek Public Library is a non-profit organization with members who are proud of the local library and are dedicated to helping the library serve the community. The Friends functions are numerous:
- Maintaining an association of people interested in the library
- Fundraising for special library needs
- Overseeing book sales
- Funding author lectures/special programs
- Planning/assisting at special programs and events
- Supporting library with time, talents, gifts
- Providing positive publicity and promotion of the library
Citizens are invited to join the Friends group to help support the library and promote the joy of reading and lifelong learning at Fall Creek Public Library. Click here to view a Friends Membership Form.
The Friends group raises money for the Fall Creek Public Library in order to provide items that the library cannot afford. Some of the money used to help the library comes from the fee members pay to join the Friends group. The Friends group also conducts the three projects listed below as ongoing fundraisers:
Book and Bake Sales
The Friends group conducts book and bake sales in June and December. Stop in to get bargain prices on books, movies, and more! You can also purchase yummy treats. Check our library calendar for dates of the upcoming sales.
Friends Book Shelf
Some of the newer and more popular titles of books and media for sale are located on a special bookshelf near our entrance. You can buy some of your favorite books or movies for only $2.00 per item.
Aluminum Can Recycling
There is a “Can Corral” near our outside book return in the parking lot that we use to collect aluminum beverage cans. The money that we earn from recycling these cans not only lets us purchase extra items for the library. It also helps save our environment. Please consider donating your clean, empty aluminum cans in order to help the library.
Volunteer with the Friends
Volunteers provide support by performing the following specific tasks:
- Shelving of library materials
- Reading shelves/straightening books
- Completing clerical assignments
- Assisting with programming for children and adults
- Repairing and cleaning damaged/worn materials
- Cleaning/dusting the library area
- Providing technical assistance on the computers
- Completing special projects
Contact the library by calling 715-877-3334 or by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com if you would like to volunteer.
Fall Creek Public Library
122 E. Lincoln Ave.
P.O. Box 426
Fall Creek, WI 54742
Mon & Fri: 9 am – 4 pm
Tues, Wed, & Thurs: 10 am – 6 pm
Sat: 9 am - 12 pm